RE: Debian-lite

> i.e. the only thing special about Debian-lite is that you don't get get
> much choice when you first install the system.

Exactly.  You can ALWAYS slip in the CD and run dselect to grab all of the
packages and change anything you want. The smaller distribution would be
simply a way to get a known working configuration onto the system.

> Regards,
> Alec
> --
> Alec Clews, <alec@consulting.tca.co.uk>,         PGP keyid:48FA EB81
> TCA Consulting Ltd  Tel. 44-(0)171-415-8159   Fax:44-(0)171-556-0022
> New CIty Court, 20 St Thomas Street, London, Britain, SE1 9SD
> Personal and PGP key http://www.earth.demon.co.uk/alec
>

> --

George Bonser
Why is it that the same people that tell us that manned space flight
is a waste of money also tell us that we have been visited by aliens?