Upgrade from unstable aka "This is the end ..."

Hi,

I have a problem (and possible bug raport).
Last night I've (tried) upgraded my "1.1 upgraded from stable" from
unstable. It went like usual (several iterations of install and some
manual dpgk installs), and suddenly, after upgrade of the dpkg itself
it broke. It keeps seying "Symbol sysinfo not resolved" and refuses
to do anything else. I'm suspecting some dynamical library mismatch
since sysinfo is the name of the system call and there is no such
command.

Another problem is with bash 2.0. It does not handle LOCALE properly.
If I set LANG to pl_PL it just kills itself.

Does anybody have any advices ? (specially to the dpkg problem)

Pawel.
--
Pawel T. Jochym                            Institute of Nuclear Physics
e-mail: ptj@pkpf.if.uj.edu.pl                            Cracow, Poland