RE: Why is PPP so screwed up!?!?!

I agree!  This is getting pretty boring, with all the silly ranting and
raving.  For Pete's sake, the Debian guys didn't create PPP in the
first place!  Take it to those that did, if you're really that stuck!  It's
really not so damn difficult to be honest, but the first time or two
it might seem daunting.  I mean c'mon, what do you think the rest
of us are using to get to the net?  Good grief, this thread has been
a marathon already!  Almost as bad as all the grief thrown at Bruce
lately over the publicity thing, or the mess about some damn contest
or other......gezzz!

>I don't see what all the whining is about.

Paul