Re: Changing kernel.

Hi,
>>"Mikael" == Mikael Hallendal <micke@cel95mhl.campus.mdh.se> writes:

Mikael> Hello!

Mikael> I'm about to compile a new kernel. Do I have to take the .deb
Mikael> kernel or can I download the latest from sunsite.unc.edu?

	Get the latest, by all means. You should also get a package
 called kernel-package (3.17 at the moment, I think) from unstable
 which will help you make a new kernel-image-X.X.XX-Y_i386.deb file,
 which you may subsequently install using dpkg.

	manoj

--
 All true theorems are obvious. Keane's Kriterion