Re: turning off computer

On Wed, 5 Mar 1997, Bruce Perens wrote:

> Let's not forget another obscure init feature:
> kb::kbrequest:/bin/echo "Keyboard Request--edit /etc/inittab to let this work

And what deep magic have I to do to make it work?  (it doesn't, never did,
with any combination of alt and up-arrow keys, work, not with SlackWare
which I used to run, not with Debian 1.1 nor with Debian 1.2, with
sysvinit versions ranging from 2.5 to 2.70.)

Is it maybe a keymap issue? should I file a bug report against kbd?

	-- Niels.