Re: Suddenly, my debian mirror timestamps out by 1 minute

On Wed, 5 Mar 1997, Philippe Troin wrote:

> On Wed, 05 Mar 1997 09:51:41 MST Rick Macdonald (rickm@vsl.com) wrote:
>
> > [ This is a resend, now that the list seems to be working again ]
> >
> > I mirror debian on an SGI Indigo2 (IRIX64 6.2 IP26), and then from
> > there to my Linux box at home.
> >
> > Last night, the timestamps at home all became 1 minute off and the whole
> > mirror retransfered (complete in several hours over ISDN :-).
>
> You probably have upgraded the timezone package.
> This nice package has offset the PST timezone by one minute, and you probably had (like me) your clock set to GMT.
> It took me a couple of days before realizing that I was re-downloading everything and that I should re-sync with master.
>
> Phil.

At least we were three :)

----
Philippe Strauss, Telecom engineer.
finger philou@sicel-home-1-4.urbanet.ch for PGP key

Email:		<philippe.strauss@urbanet.ch>
Homepage:	http://sicel-home-1-4.urbanet.ch

 We don't believe this to be a coincidence." -- Jeremy S. Anderson
----