NT authentication drama

Hello,

Here at Institute of Computer Science we have large network of
Unites and some NT's for the first year. The problem with nt is that
the authentication process may be done only from nt server - we
don't want that. We are looking for some kind (ANY kind) of software
that can do authentication from nt to Unix (the unix part should
come with sources because after all we want to port it to work with
our authentication server). If anybody happen to know of such thing,
please mail me.

thks in advance,

borik

Boris D. Beletsky                          borik@debian.org
Network Administrator                   borik@cs.huji.ac.il
Institute of Computer Science,          borik@isracom.co.il
Hebrew University Jerusalem            home: +972 2 6411880