Re: People Demanding Credit in the Press Release Silliness

On Fri, 21 Feb 1997, Bruce Perens wrote:

> I happen to be married to a professional publicist. She thought I should
> cut out the space shuttle stuff and just talk about volunteers beating
> Microsoft at their own game. Next press release. That will give me a
> _little_ room to talk about Linus and RMS. But I still have to fit it in
> one page.

 I thought about writting about that for a Argentine magazine here.

 Last year I wrote an article for `Byte Argentina' about Linux. It was
before I knew Debian =/.

 I was asked to write an article about `what Unix has to offer to compete
with NT'... I think I could push Linux there, and then: Debian.... =)

(I don't know if `push' is well used there... My poor English again...)

Nicolás Lichtmaier.-
nick@feedback.com.ar