SUCCESS! Gateway Solo 2100 Debian/XFree86

This is just to let anyone looking into running debian on a laptop that
it works quite nicely on the newest offering from Gateway.  X was being
difficult until I found an XF86Config file on comp.windows.x.i386.

PCMCIA modem and network card work too!

The XF86Config file should work for other laptops with Cirrus CL-GD7548
chipset.

Next, I want to get it to boot nfs-root from a Solaris machine.

--Bob