Re: POP Mail Reader where Mail stays on server

On Thu, 20 Feb 1997, Dr. Mark A. Friedman wrote:

> I know a message was posted recently asking if a POP Mail Reader
> existed for Debian that would read mail on the server without
> downloading it.  I did not see a response.  Does anyone know
> of such a POP Mail Reader?

No, but there is an alternative. Popclient, and I assume fetchmail,
supports the keep option. This allows popclient to download the mail as
directed while keeping the coppies on the server. This isn't exactly what
you were looking for, but maybe it will help.

Luck,

Dwarf