Re: Xaccelerated

On Wed, 19 Feb 1997, Franck LE GALL - STAGIAIRE A FT.CNET/LAB/FCI/PIH wrote:

> 	Since I have got a PC with a Matrox  Mystique video card, I purchased Xaccelerated programs. All of the installation works fine but when I run Xsetup, nothing happens (it doesn't output any errors but doesn't do anything!).
> 	Does anyone have any idea about it ?

Please wrap your lines.

Install the termcap-compat package, and bug Xaccel that they should
convert to ncurses instead of termcap.

If you bought it, why don't you use the support you're entitled to?

	Niels

PIH     XXTP     SE     ICTL, BTIHTKY.     <niels@churchofbofh.org>
Note:  I do not speak for my employer  -  they have net.access too.