Thanks (Upgrading by shaky ftp...)

Thank you all for replying!
(Kevin Traas, Shaya Potter, Rob Williams, Greg de Freitas, James LewisMoss)

>From your responses I conclude that dselect, as I thought, will do the
right thing. I just wanted to make _sure_ it wouldn't mess things up...

Seems like the phoneline will be busy tonight,

/Michael
--
|                Linux: Turn on...Tune in...Fork out...                 |
|    Michael Tempsch, member of Ballistic Wizards, TIP#088, TDGP#20     |