Re: MUA that allows you to browse mail on a pop mail server?

Hi Robert, You wrote:
 Robert>
 Robert> I know Netscape can leave the mail there if necessary but
 Robert> what I'd like ... in the abscence of IMAP support is the
 Robert> ability to simply look at mail and remotely choose to read or
 Robert> delete the mail. If I read the mail I don't want to bring the
 Robert> _whole_ mailbox down ala Netscape.
 Robert>
 Robert> Something very Like PopOver under NeXTSTEP would be nice.
 Robert> Although I'd prefer the program had it's own reader rather
 Robert> than relying on Mail.app
 Robert>
 Robert> Not having used IMAP is that how IMAP support works in
 Robert> Netscape?

Sounds like pine.

borik