RE: What's the state of X in rex-fixed?

I did not have a problem using XF86Setup with my Thinkpad 365XD which uses a
PS/2 mouse as its 'trackpoint.'  As I remember it, it was pretty easy to choose
the mouse using keystrokes.

Paul

On 16-Feb-97 Robert Nicholson wrote:
>>Is this 3.2 or 3.1.2G or worse?
>
>Also why is it I always have to edit the TCL for XF86Setup so that it
>uses a PS/2 mouse by default? You cannot select all the options ie. you
>cannot get to the PS/2 button when it's configured as a serial mouse.
>with the keyboard
>
>ie. you need to use the mouse to configure the mouse .. trying moving
>a PS/2 mouse when it's configured as a serial device.
>
>--
>                   Proud supporter of Sun's 100% Pure Java Program.
>	           "Write once, run anywhere."
>
>--

Paul Rightley                     DX-3 Hydrodynamics, MS P940
Los Alamos National Laboratory    Los Alamos, NM 87545
Phone: (505)667-0460              Fax: (505)665-3359
Email: Paul Rightley <pright@lanl.gov>