IP_FORWARDING Enabled?

Is there any easy way to tell if IP_FORWARDING is enabled in the running
kernel?

The reason I'm asking is because I've built my own custom kernel on a box
I'm running and have specifically enabled it during "make config".
However, now I'm running that kernel and the box still doesn't seem to be
forwarding packets from one interface to the other.  i.e. no traffic goes
through the box....

Kevin Traas
Systems Analyst
Edmondson Roper