Re: Diald Problems....

James, thanks for the message.  I'll implement the suggested change
tomorrow morning.

I've CC:'d this message to the list because there were quite a few others
who mentioned they also had this problem with Diald.

Guess I'll have to talk to my ISP and tell them to "get with the
program"..... <grin>

Later,

Kevin Traas