Re: [1.2 installation]: how to tell X to follow swapping of control and caps lock from loadkeys

daniel, you wrote:

>>   You mean BIGGER documentation for X, is gonna get someone to RTFM? :-)
>
>No, but providing needed information might.

Actually, I find it hard to browse through the manual pages in search of an
item.  It's there... somewhere... but it may take some reading getting there
though.  Like the manual pages have fallen out of context... and there is
no index table to get a quick look at where to begin.