Re: xbase-configure related problem

On Mon, 6 Jan 1997, Michel 'dbk' Rochman wrote:

> Just installed Debian Linux 1.1 (kernel 2.0) from Infomagic's CDs
> this weekend, and ran into a problem during xbase configuration.
>
> I've got a dual system with Linux/Windaube95 (french for Windog95).
> Windog says the graphics card is an "ATI Graphics Pro Turbo PCI (mach64)",
> but there's no such card in the xbase-configure database.

You may need to upgrade to X version 3.2.  The 3.1 release had limited
support for the Mach64 chips.

   |    This is OFFICIAL WRITTEN notification that I want to be REMOVED    |
   |    from ALL commercial mailing lists.  EVERY message sent from this   |
   |  account has had this request posted. ALL UNSOLICITED ADVERTISEMENTS  |
   |      SENT TO THIS ACCOUNT ARE IN VIOLATION OF FEDERAL (U.S.) LAW.     |
   | Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Cyclades Corporation. |