Re: DEBIAN 1.2 DISKETTE PROBLEMS UPDATE

On Mon, 6 Jan 1997, Dale Scheetz wrote:

> Once you have a reasonable system going, you can use mirror to maintain
> your own personal archive and keep it up-to-date with current development.
> This does, of course, require that you have sufficient disk space.

Dale,
        Great overview of the whole installation/maintainance procedures.
        My question:  What directory do I mirror to pick up updated
        packages?  My archive is current now from subtree:
        debian/rex/binary-i386

        Will updates be uploaded there?  The Debian-FAQ sez:

        "Debian-1.1.x, a.k.a 'stable' and 'buzz-fixed':  A copy of
        the current release with the updates applied.  The minor
        number is changed whenever new update are added."

        So, does rex == stable?

                Thanks, pbk