Re: Suggestion

Hi Joe --

You said:
> I have been reading this list for a few weeks now, and I wonder
> if someone could regularly post and maintain the ..... I'll
> call it debian FAQ, for lack of a better term.  It would be
> very worthwhile to keep a list of unique debian questions and
> answers.

I'm one of the authors of the Debian FAQ, which was last updated early last
Fall.  I'd certainly agree we need to update it if that's what you're
saying.  But perhaps you just wondered if one existed, and didn't know
where it was.  In that case, here are two places:
1) If you've installed the doc-debian package, you'll see the
FAQ in /usr/doc/debian/FAQ.
2) There are links to the FAQ on the debian WWW site.

Cheers,
Susan Kleinmann