Re: Debian mailing list failure.

Hello all,

I'm having some difficulties in getting ppp to work for me and while
reading this group have noticed references to a perl script which
functions as ftp for initial releases so that dpkg/dselect can do an ftp
installation from debian.org or its mirrors. If anyone could send me
that script via e-mail or its name so I could find it on my CD or on
debian.org using WinDoze95, I'd be very grateful. TIA.

Ralph