modules and module dependency information

Hi ...

I have asked individuals this question and I have posted it, with RTFM as
the answer. Polite answers, but ... I have done the RTFM on all module
issues: insmod, modprobe, modules,...

The Problem: On my home machine, deb 1.1, 486-66, scsi hd and cd rom, 16
mb vlbus, I'm having trouble with getting the modules for scsi cdrom,
serial, and lp, to load at boot time. They load fine with insmod, and I
can use the devices.

Please tell me what to put into the module dependency to make them load,
and tell me where the kernel module facility expects to find it
(/etc/module ? )OR tell me how to find out what is needed.

David

           LINUX: the FREE 32 bit OS for [345]86 PC's available NOW!
David B Teague | User interface copyrights & software patents make
teague@wcu.edu | programing a dangerous business. Ask me or lpf@lpf.org

spy counter-intelligence wild porno sex gold bullion Soviet Bosnia clipper
National Security Council explosion Treasury terrorist Delta Force bomb Iran
Mossad data encryption munitions Serbian hydrazine ammonium nitrate fuel oil