Re: Install questions

On Jan 2, brannon@bufo.usc.edu (Terrence M. Brannon) wrote:

> - dselect
>     - can only search for package names, not sections.
> 	- suggestion: allow search for sections

Yes! Please! I kept meaning to ask for this.

>     - kinda slow: any way for it to omit all of the
>     "Skipping deselected package " cmds?

Yet another vote for this :-)

Steve Greenland

--
The Mole - I think, therefore I scream

			"Hayl, you know an' I know that th' only way in th'
			 world we can get that kind o' money is if we found
			 a bottle of Coke with a mouse in it."
[Randy Quaid explains funding to Pee-Wee Herman on a SNL episode]