sendmail && procmail troubles!

 Hi All,

       Happy new year to you!

       I did an upgrade of my Debian box, from 1.1 to 1.2, using the
'bo' tree. After that upgrade, procmail didn't filter my mails anymore.
I guess that this is because the permissions of /var/spool/mail/$LOGNAME
are 0600, with user and group  "$LOGNAME.mail", resp.
      Ever time sendmail writes a new mail, it changes the permissions
to 0600, so that procmail can't read the file.
      How can I fix this?

      I'm using popclient to retrieve mail from my server. It's working
fine, after a reinstall it. I didn't ask to remove it.

      Thanks you!
[]s, mario

   Mario O.de Menezes -      oo-O-oo    - mailto:mario@net.ipen.br
 | Nuclear and Energetic Research Institute - IPEN-CNEN/SP         |
 | BRAZIL -  fone (+55) 011-816.9175   fax (+55) 011-8l6.9188      |
 |  http://tucano.ipen.br  -  http://www.ipen.br/~mario/mario.html |