Re: cfengine errors from cron output

> Hello all.
>
> I'm getting those beloved errors from cfengine on a cron job.  What's the
> fix to get rid of the errors?
>
> error message:
> cfengine:/etc/cfengine/cfengine.conf:23: parse error
> cfengine::23: Warning: actionsequence is empty
> cfengine::Execution terminated after parsing due to errors in program

dpkg -r cfengine

But, you are right that cfengine should say something about that in the docs
(I know it becaues I just installed cfengine, and it does print it to stdout.
But maintainers cannot expect users to read everything that's printed at install-time).

--
joost witteveen
            joost@rulcmc.leidenuniv.nl