Help with Mail Questions...

Hi,

I would Like to set up My computer to be able to send and recive mail
(with a twist)... I would like to be able to upload and download mail
only once a day ... (around 2 in the morning) so my mail would proably
have to be up/downloaded to a local mail spool ? .. Is this Even
Possible? ... I know How to use pine so I would like to use that as a
reader/composer ... what would I need to install to read/compose mail off
line and then send it in the middle of the night... Any help is
appreciated...

-K