I need help.

I have dl via the internet a *.zip program for linux.
The *.zip has been dl on my Dos partition, and i don't know how to
access it with my linux partition (to install the program i need to
locate it).
I'm a recent debian user, i came from windows OS, so please be explicit
and free of complicated command.

By the same,
Does someone know where can i get a 'Windows or Dos to Linux' Manual, it
can be very helpfull.

Sorry for my english, i'm french so it isn't my native language.

Thanx for any responses, thanx for any mindworking.

Cocon
pdupuis@nordnet.fr