From: Samuel Mikes <teosom@garm.teokem.lu.se>
Newsgroups: alt.humor.best-of-usenet
Subject: [gnu.misc.discuss] Re: Don't want to publish source code
Date: 26 Dec 1997 16:36:24 GMT

Subject: Re: Don't want to publish source code
From: eric@sparrow.vgernet.net (Eric Buddington)
Newsgroups: gnu.misc.discuss

pfward@my.home.net, bequeathed this pearl of wisdom upon the blind
masses:

> So how is the pyramid scheme to make all source code "GPL" going
> then anyway?  Any statistics?

My GOD! They've taken over my ENTIRE COMPUTER! I can't find any
Microsoft programs on my hard drive at all! They've snuck an entire
system onto my computer, with source code, and got away before I could
pay them! Curses on that bad, bad Linus guy, and that evil, evil
Richard Stallman fellow! Damn all their fiendish cohorts!

--
Moderators accept or reject articles based solely on the criteria posted
in the Frequently Asked Questions. Article content is the responsibility

--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust              hamish@debian.org, hmoffatt@mail.com
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.