(fwd) [gnu.misc.discuss] Re: Don't want to publish source code

Some light relief. Happy new year (soon).

-- forwarded message --
Path: goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au!news.rmit.EDU.AU!harbinger.cc.monash.edu.au!munnari.OZ.AU!news.mel.connect.com.au!news.syd.connect.com.au!news-spur1.maxwell.syr.edu!news.maxwell.syr.edu!news-peer.sprintlink.net!news-pull.sprintlink.net!news-in-east.sprintlink.net!news.sprintlink.net!Sprint!!newsfeed.ecrc.net!news.duesseldorf.ecrc.net!RRZ.Uni-Koeln.DE!news.rhrz.uni-bonn.de!rhein!phoenix.rhein.de!not-for-mail
From: Samuel Mikes <teosom@garm.teokem.lu.se>
Newsgroups: alt.humor.best-of-usenet
Subject: [gnu.misc.discuss] Re: Don't want to publish source code
Date: 26 Dec 1997 16:36:24 GMT

Subject: Re: Don't want to publish source code
From: eric@sparrow.vgernet.net (Eric Buddington)
Newsgroups: gnu.misc.discuss

pfward@my.home.net, bequeathed this pearl of wisdom upon the blind

> So how is the pyramid scheme to make all source code "GPL" going
> then anyway?  Any statistics?

My GOD! They've taken over my ENTIRE COMPUTER! I can't find any
Microsoft programs on my hard drive at all! They've snuck an entire
system onto my computer, with source code, and got away before I could
pay them! Curses on that bad, bad Linus guy, and that evil, evil
Richard Stallman fellow! Damn all their fiendish cohorts!

Moderators accept or reject articles based solely on the criteria posted
in the Frequently Asked Questions. Article content is the responsibility
of the submitter.  Submit articles to ahbou-sub@acpub.duke.edu. To write
to the moderators, send mail to ahbou-mod@acpub.duke.edu.
-- end of forwarded message --

Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust              hamish@debian.org, hmoffatt@mail.com
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.
http://hamish.home.ml.org/ (PGP key here)             CPOM: [******    ] 60%
The opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth.  --Bohr

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .