barking dogs and i18n

Franklin is writing pop3-biff.el.  Of course, it is only appropriate
to have this thing bark.  Now, barking in English is easy: "woof!"
will do just fine.  But nowadays, some i18n is called for.  So I told
him that "wau!" (or "wuff!") would be good German barks.

But what about other ones?  Surely people on this list can help?

I think Klingon and Esperanto as well as maybe Swahili are very
important in order not to alienate a significant user population!

PS: Franklin, I hope you didn't mind me posting here.

tia,
kai
--
Kai Grossjohann, Informatik VI        grossjohann@ls6.cs.uni-dortmund.de