Re: Printing problem solved

On Mon, 29 Dec 1997, David Stern wrote:

> What's with it is that it's not practical for the people who would need
> it most to set up glimpse (I think, that's on my to do list).
>
> > I'd volunteer to set something like that up on my machine, except
> > [..good reasons and interesting ideas snipped..]
>
> Don't let this stop you from fulfilling priorities.

Wait a minute ... before we all go out inventing new wheels ...

There are a couple of tools available:

Hypermail ... it is gpl code.

http://www.eit.com/software/hypermail/

You can get a look at it in action by viewing the exim mailing list at
http://www.roads.lut.ac.uk/lists/exim-users/

There is also MHonarc at http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/mhonarc.html

George Bonser
Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?
http://www.debian.org