Question.

	Does anyone know if there have been any studies on the cost effectiveness
of networks based on linux vs networks based on NT? ........ While linux
seems to be cheaper, where I live technical expertise is in _very_ short
supply and so linux would probably be alot more expensive to admister.....?
	( A relation of mine is incharge of an organization of a thousand or so
people which is looking to upgrade its LAN and add various internet servers
etc...... the NT estimate was many tens of thousands of US. So I promised
to find out the comparitive cost of linux networks ).

thanx,
Timothy