Bizarre problem.

	Hey guys! I've got a really *bizarre* problem!!!  When I am using my PPP
dialup connection, I can use everything on the 'net perfectly. EXECEPT,
that I cannot access any dialup IP's in my ISP's domain, including my own.
Any attempt at contacting, using the IPs directly, or via a dyn.ml.org
domain name, with PING's, or various clients fail.
	My ISP's domain is 196.3.144.*. The first five IP's (196.3.144.1-5), are
the IPs of my ISP's domain, web, ftp, etc servers. These IP's I can access
fine. Subsequent IP's (6-about 200) are assigned to dialup accounts, I
can't access any of these. :(.

I've got no idea where to start trying to fix this. :(.
Any ideas at all are appreciated. :).
Thanx,
Timothy