off topics, seaching for cheap stuff..

Hello everybody.., can some one here suggest me sites on the net where I
can buy cheap computer hardwares, somebody suggest me a good site a week
ago, where I can buy things very very cheap, something like a brand new
sony 17" monitor for around $300, but I accidentally deleted my netscape
user profiles and lost everything, the worst is that I can not remember
the url...

if some one out there know it please help me..

thanks
kusuma