magicfilter & optra printer

I just installed magicfilter myself and everything seems to work ok.
I just had 2 questions about it...

The latest version of magicfilter seems to be pretty old.
Where is the main distribution point, or web site for magicfilter ?

I'm using one of the HP filters for my printer, but I'm not sure if
its the correct one. There is not much information on what filters
should be used with what printers...
Is anyone using an Optra E with magicfilter, please mail me ...

Matthew