Re: changing pine config

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, Dale Scheetz wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Paul wrote:
>
> > hi everybody, is there a way to change the field from: in my headers to
> > say an alternative email address.  Thanks for everything.
> > Paul
>
> I do this by setting the "user-domain" field in the config file. My
> address is dwarf.polaris.net, but my provider collects my mail, so I set
> my 'user-domain' to polaris.net. This works for me.

For me it's a bit troublesome... at home I can login as marcelo, and
almost everywhere else, my login is mmagallo, so just setting the domain
doesn´t work. Search for [W]here customized-hdrs is in the configuration
and [A]dd "From: Your name <your@email>" or "Reply-To: your@email". Press
"?" while at it, as there are a couple more features you may be interested
in.

Anyway, what Dale describes is usually enough...

Marcelo