Re: Mysteriously Unsubscribed

If anyone is on Netcom, it looks like the entire class C network that
their mail servers are on has been placed in the RBL.  Any mail going
through them could be blackholed.  This would include domains hosted on
Nectom and any mail that MX's to Netcom.

I do not know if Debian has RBL support installed but it could be causing
email problems for a lot of people.

On Mon, 15 Dec 1997, Damir J. Naden wrote:

> Hi Mark Phillips; unless Mutt is confused, you wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Either this list has gone suddenly silent since about the 10th of
> > December, or I have been mysteriously unsubscribed from
> > debian-user-digest.  I suspect the latter and have just sent off an email
> > to be subscribed again.
> >
> > This isn't the first time it has happened, and last time I was
> > unsubscribed from debian-announce at the same time.  So my guess is that
> > at this moment I am no longer subscribed to that either.
> >
> > It sounds like there is some problem with the subscription list software,
> > so perhaps this email could be forwarded on to whoever is in charge of
> > this.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Mark.
> >

> Heh,Heh,heh.... I'm not the only one who had the same problem. I too
> had to re-subscribe (it took me two days to figure it out..)
>
> Later,
>
> damir
>

> --

George Bonser
Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?
http://www.debian.org