Mysteriously Unsubscribed

Hi,

Either this list has gone suddenly silent since about the 10th of
December, or I have been mysteriously unsubscribed from
debian-user-digest.  I suspect the latter and have just sent off an email
to be subscribed again.

This isn't the first time it has happened, and last time I was
unsubscribed from debian-announce at the same time.  So my guess is that
at this moment I am no longer subscribed to that either.

It sounds like there is some problem with the subscription list software,
so perhaps this email could be forwarded on to whoever is in charge of
this.

Cheers,

Mark.