Installing

I recnetly got a copy of the Boot Mag w/ Cd that contains Debian. I have
wanted to install Debian since then, but when i tried, I encounter what i
think is an error.

First My system:
	486 66
	16 Md Ram
	Diamond Stealth64 VLB 2 MB Vram
	450 MB IDE HD
	Pro Audio Spectrum 16 with Scsi port
	Adaptec 2840 scsi controller
	NEC multispin 3x CD-ROM
	Plextor 6plex cd-rom
	Quantum Lightning 730 MB HD scsi

I had created my rescue disk & base disks, and had rebooted with the rescue
disk. I then went on and hit enter to continue the boot. The screen kept on
spitting stuff out about some deive not found, this other one found. Well it
soon foun my AHA-2840 then my Pro Audio Sound CArd.

It assignd scsi0 to the AHA 2840 and scsi1 to the PAS.

Then it returnd this:
	scsi0: BRKADRINT error (0x1):
		Illegal Host Access
	Kernel Panic: scsi0: BRKADRINT, error 0x1,seadd 0x0

	In swapper task- not syncing

I tried boot several times, and this is what I got each time. IT stopped after
the not syning line. I left the computer for a while to see if it was waiting,
but nothing happend.

The only thing i can think of that it might be some conflict w/ my sound
card's scsi slot, but i dont have anything connected to it...

If any1 has any suggetions, Id greatly appreiacte them.

thanxs
dave