RE: PPPD and CHAPMS

I think Hammish posted last night that the names of the options have changed
with pppd but the options file was not changed.  It is a matter of entering the
correct option names.  Check posts made by Hammish in the last 24hrs.

On 15-Dec-97 Alexander Stavitsky wrote:

> Is there a paritcular reason why pppd distributed with debian doesn't have
> support for MS chap compiled in?
>
>    =
>   ===
>  =====                                mailto:stalex@physlab.sci.ccny.cuny.edu
>    |______ Alexander Stavitsky        http://physlab.sci.ccny.cuny.edu/~stalex
>

> --

George Bonser
Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?
http://www.debian.org