Re: Looking for a good newbie file.

cs51wcs <sbend@washington.navy.mil> writes:

> I'm looking for a good file for newbies, preferably dummies that
> will be able to answer some of my questions about Linux. I currently
> only have e-mail access and am not able to browse or ftp.

There is a ~360K html file calling itself a Debian-User manual,
available at http://www.linuxpress.com/debuser.htm .  If you are
interested in getting this file via email, please let me know (~130K
in base64/gzip format).

        Torsten

--
I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere.
                                            Fortune Cookie