Majordomo

I have installed majordomo on my system. Everything compiled okay, I can subscribe/unsubscribe/etc... but when I try and send mail to the list, it bounces back with an 'unknown user' error, as if instead of processing the include command, it is treating it like a username. My /etc/aliases looks like

listname:	:include:/usr/local/bin/majordomo/lists/listname

I have checked the listname file, and it contains only addresses. Any thoughts?

thanks,
-Steve Saletta (liberty.user.msu.edu)