Re: PHP/FI Apache Module

On Mon, Dec 08, 1997 at 10:00:04AM -0500, Steve Kostecke wrote:

> In article <[🔎] 19971206114111.46999@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au>,
> 	hamish@debian.org (Hamish Moffatt) writes:

> > You can set up MIME handlers in your srm.conf so that you can access
> > ..phtml documents directly without the /cgi-bin/php.cgi/path business,
> > even without the module. You only need the module for speed.

> I'll have to RTFM _again_ and figure out what I've missed.  The "nasty-
> path" method works for me but, for some reason, not the direct phtml
> method...

I have

AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml
Action php /cgi-bin/php.cgi
AddHandler php phtml

Not sure I got this from the PHP docs, but worked it out from
some other packages.

If you're trying to access some MySQL databases you might want
to look at my www-sql package in contrib in hamm too.

Hamish