HP4P-troubles

I have been troubled for a long time with the message code 21:
dataoverflow. When I try to print from CorelDraw 7.0 This is just one of
the latest programs, which acts this way, so is the ole, wonderful printer
OUT or might there be a new driver on the market.
My talks with the Danish HP-firm har resulted in this last cry for help!

I am using Win95 OSR2 in a pentium 133 MHz computer with 32 MB RAM. HP4P
has 4 MB RAM and is otherwise i working order.
By the way ? when I return to CorelDraw 5.0 there are no problems, but as I
have followed up on the splendid program I am rather disappointed.

Can anyone help me?
With kind regards
Max Krog
Denmark