Re: How unstable is hamm?

I had already read about that one (here on the list) [elf-x11r6lib] so
knew that it was necessary to "force" for that one.

Who is using "comerr" or comerrg"?  And what are the coflicts?  Nevermind,
doing dpkg --status on comerr2g makes it is clear to me that I need to
take a close look at what is going on here on this machine...

I have to wonder if any of the users of hamm have the "feeling" that hamm
is more solid than bo?

best,
-bill