Re: PGP

> I notice that MIT now has a Linux build for PGP5.0
> US version. I know that there is a PGP Debian package

Does anyone know what's up with Phil, anyway?  How can he, of all
people, expect anyone to trust cryptography without source?

Sorry for the off-topic.  I hope nobody bothers to package this up for
Debian unless source is released.  There, now it's on-topic.

And please correct me if source for 5.0 is available...

--
Pete Harlan
pete@mymenus.com