twin again

I've found some more information out since the last post, and Bruce's
suggestions.

It seems that the items not found by configure are only needed for some other
specific systems, and that these are not a problem.

THere is a problem, though, in that twin's debugger is still using two
functions not in the linux libc.

specifically,

unsigned int * _dl_find_hash(char *, char *, int , char *, int);

and

 for (erp = _dl_loaded_modules; erp; erp = erp->next)

>From the twin list, it was suggested that these could be made to use dladdr
instead.  But by this point, I'm in way over my head.

Is there a way to provide these two functions somehow?

rick