Re: Debian GNU/Linux Logo chosen

On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, Wintermute wrote:

> I ask you.. what exactly is a "debian"... :)

Funny you should mention that: I just happened to be going through my
magazine and came across Linux Journal circa Dec 1994. On the cover
"Exclusive Art Exhibit: What Is a Linux" and the rest of the cover is
populate with the artistic impressions of what children belive a Linux
looks like. I wonder what they think a Debian looks like ...

Anand.

--
 `When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
  its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are