Re: mailing list/newsgroup loopback?

--- You wrote:

Hi,

I'm suddenly getting duplicates from debian-user through a
linux.debian.user@feverish.demon.co.uk gateway to the linux.debian.user
news group.  Someone somewhere screw something up??

--- end of quote ---
Yes, I am noticing some duplicate messages.  I am getting copies of messages I
sent again a day or so after I sent them (and received them the first time).  I
was wondering why yesterday (the 29th) was such a heavy day.  I didn't check my
mail the whole day, and I counted about 220 messages from the mailing list!!!
I thought the norm was 50-100!!

Larry