Re: diald & cached webpages

David Stern wrote:

> (byte comparison, and I've looked at the tarballs with tar, .dsc with
> editor), I've tried changing the directory name, giving the files
> executable permission, I'm running as root, in /usr/src/.. , and I'm
> just about out of ideas.  Got any? :-)

Got one right here.  Just take the distribution tgz file and untar it
into /usr/src. Then read the README and INSTALL files to find out how to
compile and install it.  That simple.

Call me a heretic, but sometimes you just have to get your hands dirty
with a little compile/install work without the aid of the dpkg/dselect
net.