building twin

There was some discussion about this a couple of months ago, but with a 486,
as well as a configuration that let me play with it without compiling, I
didn't follow everything.

Now I'm trying to build it, and during configure get:|

checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet... (cached) no
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet_stub... (cached) no

which packages should these be in?  (I'm running hamm).

I've searched on alta vista and on the twin page for references to debian &
twin, and for ldnet in an appropriate context, but no dice.

rick